Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attaching images on the Horror forum

Options
  • 22-07-2009 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,just wondering is it possible to add the attach photo option in the Horror section.

In this thread mhere

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055621003

Spooky Donkey posted some rather nice snaps from his holidays but alas they cant be posted properly due to lack of an attachment option.

Is there any particular reason why photos cannot be attached in this particular forum?

Thanks,
    Ned.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

probably because the pics would scare the children

I contacted the mods and had a thread about this here awhile back. The mods said it was something they would look into and sounded like a good idea. I suggested that anyone abusing the feature and posting unsafe pics should first be warned and if they kept it up be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Well the horror forum doesnt get that much traffic anyway so I cannot see anyone posting anything inappropriate.It would just be handy to have for posting movie posters etc.I think allowing the posting of youtube videos but not pictures is a bit silly TBH.
    I agree with Darko too that anyone abusing it should be treated as they would in any of the forums for posting inappropriate stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Talk to the specific mods again. Its up to them whether it is implemented or not.

Advertisement