Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Drogheda Newspapers ?

Options
  • 22-07-2009 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

I want to put a paid business advert in a free Drogheda newspaper.
    I found the Drogheda Leader on the web.

Are there any others ?
    Are they any good ?
    Do you have a phone number ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

The Drogheda Leader are a company of their own but the Drogheda Independent circulate a free paper on a Friday aswell, can't remember the name, could be Drogheda Life or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

The Drog Independent free paper is called "Drogheda People" and is a re-hash of the previous week's Drog Indo and the Herald AM (Dublin free paper).

The leader has a pull-out business directory which I've found very useful over the years (no connection to either paper, just a Drog resident)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

eirman wrote: »
    I want to put a paid business advert in a free Drogheda newspaper.
    I found the Drogheda Leader on the web.

Are there any others ?
    Are they any good ?
    Do you have a phone number ?

Thanks

The Drogheda Independent Freebie goes striaght in the bin, as someone already said its Herald AM with one page of 'old' local news items. The Drogheda Leader actually contains something worth reading...it would have to be Drogheda Leader for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭eirman

Thanks - The leader it is!

Advertisement