Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleiker Stock

Options
  • 22-07-2009 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone tell me whether this is an old model or a new one or what? Never seen it before. Yes, I know it's a lefty. :p 1000CHF.

bild_1245935464.jpg&max_width=800&max_height=600

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Not seen one like that before IWM. Doesn't look as sweet as the Anschutz Precise or the G&Es or the MEC stocks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Sparks wrote: »
    Not seen one like that before IWM. Doesn't look as sweet as the Anschutz Precise or the G&Es or the MEC stocks though.

Nor I. The clamps may indicate a fully bedded barrel and action however, and I like the buttplate for its simplicity. It's also going cheap as chips. Won't be buying it, but it was interesting to see. Ideally, I'd find a lefty GE600, if such a thing was ever made, but for the time being, methinks my Supermatch stock will do nicely.

Advertisement