Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big Bale of small square bales

• 22-07-2009 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hi i was just wondering is there people out there who would pay extra for say 10/12/14 small square bales of hay or straw bundleg into one big bale, think about it who likes handling small square bales.my way you can load the bales with any front loader on a trailer and unload with a loader without having to touch a single bale they range in sizes of a normal big square bale but are much handy to handle when you want to feed hay or bed cubicles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭morning delight

How much extra for this service? Sounds useful. Saves on all the labour and extra machinery involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bigblue

How much extra for this service? Sounds useful. Saves on all the labour and extra machinery involved

how much extra would you pay for this service would you mind me asking. ill tell you after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

Are the small bales kept intact with this system?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Thinking about something like this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FtRqoY8OJU&feature=related

Always thought that'd be dead handy to have but i'd say the unit would be fierce dear. If it was priced any way competitively compared to a round baler i'd say there could be a potential market for it in Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

You would be essentially competing with the round bale contractor, but offering a slightly different product. I'd say you could add a 10 to 15% premium above the equivalent cost of baling the field in round bales, if you know what I mean.

• Advertisement
Advertisement