Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinkin of buying a pistol

Options
  • 22-07-2009 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

id like a desert eagle or colt but any pistol as long as it looks good and is spring powered and shoots well ive got 30-60euro to spend thx

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

you would be better off holding your cash until something comes up in the adverts section. springers are very out dated and not great for airsoft but for 60 quid you would get a decent pistol in the adverts section.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Definitely save up a bit more and you can get yourself a really nice gas blowback handgun, as masada has said the sale thread here does have them cheap enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

even save up an extra 30 quid and get yourself a M1911A1 or a glock 17 for about €95:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

or for €53 you can get the army 1911 m.e.u. off ebay banned! lovly gun, have the TM version myself!

apparently there is ment to be problems buying of them as they are gone very slow and they wrap there guns in a silver/tinfoil thing which customs dont like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

\you can get them RSOV for the same-ish price, but by the time shipping and customs is added your looking at the same price as a KSC/KWA Glock 17/19 with a metal slide in the shops here.

They are really nice 1911 MEUs though.

I havent got the Army one but they are a nice pistol imo

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Andrewrob

In my opinion if you are gonna get a decent pistol you are going to have to spend 100+ euro.

Advertisement