Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sign Writer (cheap) wanted

Options
  • 22-07-2009 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭

Hi - A forlorn hope I suppose but I am looking for a signwriter to do a shopfront in Enniscorthy. There was a girl doing that sort of work in the town a few years ago - can anybody point me in her direction? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

If its the same Girl i think you are on about she used to or still do drink in Doyles pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Chloroplast

I know a sign writer in Wexford town,(hes the best there is in the town)has done a lot of big work.

He`s done work in Enniscorthy before too.wouldn't be cheap tho, nothing is these days...

i can pm you his mobile if needed....

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

Hiya
    Cant help with pointing you towards the girl you mentioned but what exactly are you looking to have done. I might or might know someone who could do it depending on what it is. If you dont want to post details here, private message me and I'll get back to you.

Advertisement