Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I said to my girlfriend, "I'm going to buy a Star Trek Replica"...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If it was a proper constitution class, a refit, an excelsior class, an ambasaador class, a galaxy class, or a sovereign class ship, or indeed any true trek design - Id be headin to the credit union right now.

That thing is pig ugly*

*(although, I have NOT seen the movie yet, actual opinion may change)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

Looks nice FutureGuy. If you can stop throwing money on the fire long enough, it would be a good purchase.

*only joking, the thing looks cool, I just dont have a grand to pay for the thing

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

With only 500 being made, I'm sure it will apprecdiate in value. At least thats my excuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Narsil

Thats so cool! Now, how to raise a grand *schemes and rubs hands together*:D
    If u can afford it i'd say go for it! I got a limited edition replica of Edoras from LOTR and it cost me but i'm nerdily glad i did!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,513 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

NNEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[in a Kirk Khan-esque tone]
    :D

TIs pretty cool alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

You're lucky she didn't slap you ;). My gf used to make fun of me for loving Star Trek, but after I bought every episode on DVD and forced her to watch it with me, she likes it more than I do now.

Advertisement