Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who needs PokerTracker when you have this!!

Options
  • 22-07-2009 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Thread on Pocket Fives about a guy streaming his poker tourney live!!
    Probably his stupidest poker decision to date...
    EV

Taken from Pocket Fives:
    elimherr wrote:
    Tune me in at jtv ( www.justin.tv/ezliminator ) and watch me ship the daily 30k starting at 11am pst.

Ill have a few other mtts going incase i dont win the 30k but pretty sure im gonna ship it this time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Brian_N

:eek: surely it cant be live? :o
    Even if it was just a bit delayed by like a hand it wouldnt be so bad, just giving up a lot of free information.
    Will be very emabarrasing for the guy he plays heads up if he goes on to win it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

In fairness though, who could be bothered having some random donks delayed stream loaded up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Nearly happened in an EPT:
    Text message cheats!
    An interesting hand took place a bit ago between Johan Storaker and Marc Gork. Before the flop Johan Storaker raised and while Marc Gork was considering what to do, Johan showed his cards to the EPT cameras which were streaming live over the net. Marc Gork’s cell phone began to vibrate repeatedly as he had received four text messages from friends telling him what Storaker was holding!

Gork did not read the messages and did not know what Storaker had so no foul play but it would have been an interesting situation if the floor would have had to rule on that. It was after all Johan’s free will to show his cards to the camera.

Lest anybody get upset about our title, it was a joke. We are not accusing anybody of cheating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Daw_18

I was watching this on justin. There was a guy on his table actually on justin too.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Brian_N wrote: »
    :eek: surely it cant be live? :o
    Even if it was just a bit delayed by like a hand it wouldnt be so bad, just giving up a lot of free information.
    Will be very emabarrasing for the guy he plays heads up if he goes on to win it :P

Its exactly 3 seconds behind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

madd sh*t, he came 25th. would of been epic if he shipped it

Advertisement