Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laptop repairs?? leixlip/maynooth/celbridge/lucan

Options
  • 22-07-2009 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭

hey,

my laptop recently got a nasty virus where it keeps shutting down as soon as i log into windows.im aware theres loads of places in the city centre but wondering does anyone know of anywhere local? would be a lot handier than trekking in and out of town.i remember a shop being in celbridge beside tesco before it go redone, did that move anywhere?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

www.cdsoft.ie is the company you are thinking of (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

There's a place in the Mill aswell, called Perfect Technology, the guy in there, Alan, is an absolute star. He should be able to help you out.

CDSoft only do corporate work now afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Rob67

CD Soft are in the N4 business park, there is a pc/ laptop repair place on the main st in Lucan village, unfortunately I can't remember their name but it is opposite the church. I also know a guy in Celbridge who does this kind of work the odd time.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Hey.

Not sure if this is allowed, but feel free to PM me, I do this sort of stuff.

if not, Then please ignore

Joe

Advertisement