Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electives

Options
  • 22-07-2009 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Could anyone tell me the codes for any of these modules or where I can go to find them... having been trying to find them online through course search with no luck....

Health Across the Life Span
    Introduction to Massage Therapy
    Visualisation & Photographic Technology
    Drawing Systems

... have been told about these as electives for coming year and want to do a bit more research into them before registering

thanks for any help you can give.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭mickydi

Got them .... !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

You couldnt put them codes up please?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 alysonay

I seriously reccomend health across the lifespan. I did it last year and I got a B+ with minimal effort. Had to make a poster on basically any healthcare topic and around a 1000 word essay on the info in the poster.I did it within the 2 days before it was due

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

alysonay wrote: »
    I seriously reccomend health across the lifespan. I did it last year and I got a B+ with minimal effort. Had to make a poster on basically any healthcare topic and around a 1000 word essay on the info in the poster.I did it within the 2 days before it was due

This is why I'm against the whole elective system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 life frenzy

yep lifespan is a good choice its common knowledge and an easy elective whatever you do! dont choose an elective on history of healthcare! alot of ppl barely passed it! its very hard and not that interesting!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

pljudge321 wrote: »
    This is why I'm against the whole elective system.

this is why i love electives. If your being offered easy credits then take them all day long

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

yep lifespan is a good choice its common knowledge and an easy elective whatever you do! dont choose an elective on history of healthcare! alot of ppl barely passed it! its very hard and not that interesting!!
    yeah we were advised against it, the lecturer is supposed to mark really hard too.
    tbh im bored with the lifespan one, it just seems so easy but i could to with that considering my other modules are pretty tough. the lecturer is really nice though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Introduction to Massage Therapy sounds like something that could be easily abused....well the way I imagine the class anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Sachor

I know registration has now closed but for future reference COMP10030 - Algorithmic Problem Solving is an awesome elective. Its basically just fun problem solving and if u put any effort in ur bound to get a good grade. The majority of the class got A's i reckon. I liked it anyway!

Advertisement