Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photocopying places in sligo. Bigger than A4

Options
  • 22-07-2009 8:32pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I need to photocopy my degree, this is rather large, so are there any places in sligo that have a big photocopier?I hear libraries aometimes have large ones, anybody know if our one does?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Ouhhhhh I have a degree.. go me [/sarcasm] :P :D

Champion Offices should be able to do it for you.

Is Cantec still on the go?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thought I had better mention it in case somebody PMs me a job offer haha.

No idea what Cantec is, champion sounds good, if they let you walk in and do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Wine Street Car Park, where the Eircom store used to be, opposite end from where Tesco is.

They sell copiers and I think they do copying as well

From google - its poor I know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Cantec have changed their name and moved across the carpark. They are now called the Copy shop.
    They do bigger then A4

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

thanks guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

What about Sligo Office Supplies on High Street beside the Ark bar, do they do photocopying? i would have thought they did.

I've sorted it now for free, awesomeeee. :D

Thanks guys.

Advertisement