Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Kerry next weekend

Options
  • 22-07-2009 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Hey can anyone recommend stuff to do in Kerry next weekend. I was thinking ring of kerry/ Dingle/ Kenmare. Anything else to do? especially if the weather is crap????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Inch beach- 10 euro to rent a board and wet suit- I just got back today- amazing waves.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Dingle is usually really popular the August Bank Holiday weekend if you want to squeeze in some time there...
    Depends what you want to do really... restaurants, pubs, activities?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you in dingle you could go out in a boat to see fungie if your into teh sort of thing, or go see the new sand sharks they got in the oceanworld aquarium.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

you can hire a boat from a guy on brandon pier and tip around tha bay for a while and go fishing link its good craic.

bowling?

walk wise if its raining and you have rain gear the walk from muckross to the meeting of the waters in killarney is pretty good as you are sheltered by trees most of the way.

I think you can hire canoes and wetsuits in the maharees at sandy bay.

In doors kerry county museum in the ashe memorial hall is meant to be good.

the blasket interpretive center is meant to be good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

There's Two Regatta's on next weekend.
    Sneem is on sunday and Valentia on the monday,They make for excellent viewing...

• Advertisement
Advertisement