Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defense Tactics

Options
  • 22-07-2009 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭

I've recently been cut to shreds by a team that wasn't THAT much better than me. Kept getting through my defense.

Anyhows, my question is about the defense tactic rating. The rating I normally use is "reputable" and the other two are "non-existant". Is this because I've never used them so they haven't improved, or is my current defence genuinely good and the last match was more down to my team than tactics?

I was a forward back in the day, my knowledge of back-esque stuff is probably going to let me down in this game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

When you started, all three type of defenses were rated non-existant.

You chose one, and this has gotten better everytime you have used it.
    The other two have not progressed as you have not utilised them.

I did the same for ages, only used one defense, this my main defense is at impressive now.
    I am now using the other two in lesser games, ie friendlies, in order to increase there effectiveness.
    This will then give me more options on how to play against a team depending on their strengths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I see. Damn. Pretty sure the one I always use is wrong. Time to go back to basics I guess :rolleyes:

Advertisement