Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would ya?

• 22-07-2009 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Ok i was in work today, and i found 50euro in a wallet in a wheelchair under a paper under the escalator (jesus alot of unders). Anyway the place where i work in is massive although there is no camera's in that area (as far as i know). As soon as i found it my first thought was to hand it in. Although after a hour i began to wonder if i should keep it or not. In the end i handed it in as because it was in a wheelchair and i thought someone might claim it. So i handed it into the information desk and the woman behind it laughed at me for handing it in and told me they wouldnt be able to give the wallet to the owner if they reported it missing because there was no ID inside. And she kept it! I was raging i handed it in, in the first place! Ah well. What would you have done?:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Ok i was in work today, and i found 50euro in a wallet in a wheelchair under a paper under the escalator (jesus alot of unders). Anyway the place where i work in is massive although there is no camera's in that area (as far as i know). As soon as i found it my first thought was to hand it in. Although after a hour i began to wonder if i should keep it or not. In the end i handed it in as because it was in a wheelchair and i thought someone might claim it. So i handed it into the information desk and the woman behind it laughed at me for handing it in and told me they wouldnt be able to give the wallet to the owner if they reported it missing because there was no ID inside. And she kept it! I was raging i handed it in, in the first place! Ah well. What would you have done?:rolleyes:

That woman is a cnut.

You did the right thing.

You wont be the one to get killed by some fcuked up karma.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Handed it in. you were right to do it. Shame on the person behind the desk to be honest. They should have given it back to you if they couldn't trace the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

:eek: she should have given it to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭YT

jdivision wrote: »
    Handed it in. you were right to do it. Shame on the person behind the desk to be honest. They should have given it back to you if they couldn't trace the owner.

The one hundred and one day rule!

Report the b*tch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

This thread confuses me

Its called 'Would Ya?' but theres no pics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Evil Bitch... good on you for handing it in though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

What a bitch, report her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

You should have f**ked that bitch up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

So what happens to the money now ? she is not the owner either so I would have insisted she put it in a charity box straight away ...there and then .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

I'd report that bitch, some poor bastard could really need that money

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭neversuitedher

This thread confuses me

would ya?
    http://economie.fgov.be/euro_archives/euro_belgium/images/50a.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

This thread confuses me

I know, false advertising right there!

I would have handed it in, you did the right thing.

I'd report that silly cnut to the guards, what a wench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I'd ask around OP, she may have kept money handed in before.
    If you can find someone in work that this also happened to then report her, otherwise it will be your word against hers.

I would go to someone higher up and get them to test her so to speak.
    Get someone else to hand in money and see what happens to it.
    There are far more honest people out there with no job and I'm sure they would love hers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

id give her one.

Advertisement