Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Modding in Sligo

Options
  • 22-07-2009 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

hi there so Im just wondering is there anyone on the fourm or anyone in sligo that can flash an xbox 360? thanks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I think BCawley mentioned he does Xbox 360 repairs..

Not sure if he mods but he might be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

I've send mine to a guy in dublin and he send it back. wil pm his details if you wannt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 quinnermint

basquille wrote: »
    I think BCawley mentioned he does Xbox 360 repairs..

Not sure if he mods but he might be your best bet.

I've send mine to a guy in dublin and he send it back. wil pm his details if you wannt it

Cheers for the reply..Would rather get it done in sligo TBH, be bit quicker prob:D. But can u PM me the dublin guys details incase Im outta luck. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

Cheers for the reply..Would rather get it done in sligo TBH, be bit quicker prob:D. But can u PM me the dublin guys details incase Im outta luck. Thanks

Will do, first thing in the morning. Let me know if you find anyone here, would appriciate that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 quinnermint

Will do, first thing in the morning. Let me know if you find anyone here, would appriciate that!
    Cheers:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement