Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm manuals gone

Options
  • 22-07-2009 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Hopefully some of you seasoned installers will be able to help me! I recently changed computer and in the swap over lost a shed load of important files.

Naturally I have everything backed up off-site at Iron Mountain (I wish!).

Anyway, have managed to get most of my stuff back. Only thing I cant get my hands on is the older aritech manuals. If anyone has an installer and/or manager for either a CD34 or CD95, that should suffice for any reference I need!

Ironically, I would have sent these manuals to plenty of people on here over the years, but have lost my outlook PST mailbox file too, so cant even ask for them to send me a copy back!!!

Hopefully someone can help!
    Cheers,
    Jab

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PM me you email..Ill send them to you.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭jabaroon

PM'd, thanks Coolkid!
    Jab

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Ther're on the way...

Advertisement