Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs that annoy you

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

irish_bob wrote: »
    i love all lady ga ga,s songs so far

all the single ladys by beyoncee is annoying , change that to any song by beyoncee is annoying

i dont know how anyone could like her songs... ya can hear that her voice has probably been altered with supercomputers rivalling those of NASA to make her sound in anyway semi-decent. but then the whole thing falls completely on its arse when the music is just the same keyboard crap through the entire song, every song.

have to agree with you on the beyonce front though! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Beyonce - All the single ladies.

Its just terrible.

Edit.
    Didnt see Bobs post, but it really is an annoying song.

Theres one by Pink (recent one).
    One of the first lines is 'i dont think i can scream any louder' (or something like that)
    No, but you'll still give it a fu**in try though, won't ya.

dear god johnnys got a boom boom is a TERRIBLE track, and for the poster who asked before how i hate kings of leon, as i said before, its that singer ejeits voice!!!

HOW F***ING WHINGEY CAN THAT GUYS VOICE BE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Scatman
    Eiffel 65 - Blue
    Mark McCabe - Maniac 2000

Absolute S****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭siobhank

there is a song out at the minute called ... okay I don't know what it's called but it's by two birds called the Victorias or something. It is like a mumbly whispery rap thing with AWFUL lyrics (i can't resist you, not enough to say I've missed you' and then lurches into a terrible out-of-tune chorus before falling flat on a creaky cello sample or something.
    It is MIND BOGGLING how it is in the charts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

holton wrote: »
    Scatman

Aw, at least you can laugh at Scatman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Someone plz tell me im not alone is completely and overwhelmingly hating that song from coldplay - viva la vida. Makes me rage when i hear it.
    Whatever happened the good stuff they used to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

The new one from Black Eyed Peas.
    Its just a collection of random words.
    In one verse they throw in 'mazel tov' for no apparnet reason.

Drivel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I absolutely despise 'Not Fair' by Lily Allen. It's so annoying. She is trying to be so clever with her lyrics and her stupid old fashioned music. I really really hate that song so much and her stupid accented voice.

I really, really hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

mental07 wrote: »
    Christ, I didn't realise that the drums song was them - I hate them even more now. Cheers!

i burst out laughing :D

Class comment

Stargate

• Advertisement

Fracture wrote: »
    Someone plz tell me im not alone is completely and overwhelmingly hating that song from coldplay - viva la vida. Makes me rage when i hear it.

dont worry fracture, you arent alone, that song does my F***ING nut in as well!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Fracture wrote: »
    sherdydan wrote: »
    dont worry fracture, you arent alone, that song does my F***ING nut in as well!! lol

DO-do-do-do-DO-do-do-do-do...

that song by little boots about taking someone out for a good time with no money or some S***E!!! F**K OFF!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

OMG theres other people who hate that song?? i though i was the only one! arrrrggg its such a shoite song why someone would listen to it is beyond me

totally agree hes just irritating anytime i see his him i just want to box his face in nothing would make me happier

Ah now lady gaga is alright, pure rubbish live though i will admit that but in fairness she did annoy me for a bit and poker face is kinda getting on my nerves!
    How can you not like KOL!!! They are brilliant i love them.........a little too much its quite scary
    Oh i agree with Bulletproof its shoite and once again im the only one round these parts to hate it its just fukin annoying!!!:mad:

i know this song is old enough but skater boy by avril lavigne wrecks my head i dont really like jai ho by the pussycat dolls i dont know why though

Oh my God, your post put me on life tilt, Lady Gaga is not alright, she's the epitome of everything that's wrong with music today.

Kings of Leon are great, if you're a muppet indie head that goes to every music festival every year and wears nightclub bands around their wrists as jewellry and fail to wash off said nightclub stamps, these people generally drink in The Brog (Cork people will understand this)

I actually like Bulletproof, it's got a bit of rhythm to it, she has a fine voice too.

As for Jai Ho by A.R RAHMAN, that's an excellent piece of music, it's not BY the Pussycat Dolls, they just covered it and included A.R. Rahman's voice and music, actually all they really do is dance around and sing "You are my Destiny" over and over.

Hmmmm, I hate everything by Lady Gaga, everything by Akon, Kanye West, Soulja Wankstain, Young Jeezy, Lil Wanker etc etc. Oh everything Eminem has released in the last 5 years has been absolute muck and a mockery to real rappers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭siobhank

Dave147 wrote: »
    As for Jai Ho by A.R RAHMAN, that's an excellent piece of music, it's not BY the Pussycat Dolls, they just covered it and included A.R. Rahman's voice and music, actually all they really do is dance around and sing "You are my Destiny" over and over.

Why do the Pussycat Dolls sing 'Jay Ho'? did she just read it wrong off the piece of papers with the lyrics in it and nobody bothered to correct her? So you can hear your man go 'Jai Ho' and she then kicks in with the D4-esque 'Jay Ho!'
    annoying

Dave147 wrote: »
    Oh my God, your post put me on life tilt, Lady Gaga is not alright, she's the epitome of everything that's wrong with music today.

Kings of Leon are great, if you're a muppet indie head that goes to every music festival every year and wears nightclub bands around their wrists as jewellry and fail to wash off said nightclub stamps, these people generally drink in The Brog (Cork people will understand this)

I actually like Bulletproof, it's got a bit of rhythm to it, she has a fine voice too.

Hmmmm, I hate everything by Lady Gaga, everything by Akon, Kanye West, Soulja Wankstain, Young Jeezy, Lil Wanker etc etc. Oh everything Eminem has released in the last 5 years has been absolute muck and a mockery to real rappers.

dave i have to say i agree with almost all youve just said!!! but bulletproof... she as a singer, il be honest quite good, but the song itself is commercial crap!

and eminem.. he was on a HUUUGE downward slope after the marshall mathers LP, and i find his new album quite good, ( i just really hate his constant talking about sleepers! i mean 3a.m was a great song for him to start the album with to cover the issue, and then just leave it! but he continues about sleepers for all other tracks bar beautiful)

and jai ho, not my cup of tea, but i can see it does have musical value in there

Advertisement