Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone *this* handy with a Benelli?

Options
  • 22-07-2009 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I can do it up to my knees in mud and carrying my lab on my back. animatedjok.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Killguru

Yes ive seen the very same man on I think "sharpshooters" on the discovery channel or one of those. Hes freakin savage and hes blasting away etc and im like "wow, there are some amazing people ..."

But then at the end of the program it shows some out takes of him (and some other shooters that were on the program) makings a bulls elder out of it!! :eek:

So one could guess half of the footage on this video where he does make a balls of it was just edited out. Theres just no one that good. Don't even the best clay pigeon shooters rarely get 50/50? Im pretty sure of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Meyer

He wouldn't want to try that in Ireland...There would be frowns and mutterings from clay shooters that he was using a semi-auto and pump action :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

he shot a exhibition a few years back in ireland.tom knapp is his name

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

I thought him everything he knows :D:D He is fairly handy alright but can he do a double on woodcock in the middle of january standing in a bog with muck up to his knees when its p!$$ing rain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭guns4fun

you can't take it from him,he's good.
    if we had shooters like that we would have a few olympic golds

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Nah!
    His guns would be classified as "restricted",the traditionalists would insist he does it with O/U,
    Aherne would claim it is glorifying the gun culture and "I'll tighten up the law on trick shooting as criminals will be queing upto learn this new style shooting,and it has no basis in traditional Irish shooting sports."

He'd be debated and torn to bits on Boards,with some beliving it would damage their shooting sports,which have nothing to do with trick shooting and would immediately have their pumps and semis up for sale,at great loss to themselves.

The organisations would disown him for various reasons,Somone in charge of a shooting organisation would write a critique in ISD about Trick shooting,Stats would be found on how many 10 shot semis and pumps were stolen before trick shooting was ever mentioned as a sport,or how many criminals use the most unweildly gun for drivebys or other evidence anecdotal or otherwise would be provided by the Gardai and DOJ ,on how deadly dangerous these guns are When challanged on the misuse of trick shooting in Ireland,everyone knows of it happening and has "evidence" but no one will stand up and name names,places or dates,...

Austin Deasy would be then on about the easy and alarming accesability of multi shot shotguns in the Dail.Somone is shot with a criminally modified double barrel.Aherne announces another emotive coat peg legislation,to be "really and totally,seriously now be seen" legislation to prevent growing gun culture in Ireland.
    Trick shooting assoc of Ireland is told,disband before all shotguns are banned.
    All shotguns unless used for traditional Olympic [in cals 20 and 410 ]sports are banned.
    Big debate and blame game ensues on Boards.More criminals shoot each other with handguns and sawn off shotguns in total indifference to "tough newI]most hackneyd Irish media phrase [/I laws

Thanks but no thanks Tom...You'd be too good...:) And they just aint ready here for this kind of "progress"

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

guns4fun wrote: »
    you can't take it from him,he's good.
    if we had shooters like that we would have a few olympic golds
    What, world championships gold and silver medals aren't enough for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Nah!
    His guns would be classified as "restricted",the traditionalists would insist he does it with O/U,
    Aherne would claim it is glorifying the gun culture and "I'll tighten up the law on trick shooting as criminals will be queing upto learn this new style shooting,and it has no basis in traditional Irish shooting sports."

He'd be debated and torn to bits on Boards,with some beliving it would damage their shooting sports,which have nothing to do with trick shooting and would immediately have their pumps and semis up for sale,at great loss to themselves.

The organisations would disown him for various reasons,Somone in charge of a shooting organisation would write a critique in ISD about Trick shooting,Stats would be found on how many 10 shot semis and pumps were stolen before trick shooting was ever mentioned as a sport,or how many criminals use the most unweildly gun for drivebys or other evidence anecdotal or otherwise would be provided by the Gardai and DOJ ,on how deadly dangerous these guns are When challanged on the misuse of trick shooting in Ireland,everyone knows of it happening and has "evidence" but no one will stand up and name names,places or dates,...

Austin Deasy would be then on about the easy and alarming accesability of multi shot shotguns in the Dail.Somone is shot with a criminally modified double barrel.Aherne announces another emotive coat peg legislation,to be "really and totally,seriously now be seen" legislation to prevent growing gun culture in Ireland.
    Trick shooting assoc of Ireland is told,disband before all shotguns are banned.
    All shotguns unless used for traditional Olympic [in cals 20 and 410 ]sports are banned.
    Big debate and blame game ensues on Boards.More criminals shoot each other with handguns and sawn off shotguns in total indifference to "tough newI]most hackneyd Irish media phrase [/I laws

Thanks but no thanks Tom...You'd be too good...:) And they just aint ready here for this kind of "progress"

Post of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭johnfaul

what puzzles me is that he seems to throw the clay with such ease ive tried this and i have to throw them with a lot more effort maybe his clays are easier to throw? possibly just a thaught

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Good one Grizz, well done on that post.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭ghostmantra

i second Grizzly 45, welldone:p&:eek:,,,,,(closest i could get to tongue and cheek)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

What you dont see is the dude with the Beretta behind him:D Only messing

Here is is again, 10 clays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcpB2l-ljnc&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭marshyc

gun safety at its finest lol

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭EastTyrone

i seen a video on youtube of h9im out pheasant shooting and he misses a pheasant and they're all joking about him missing it and he says "a world class shooter has just shown you conservation" or something along those lines lol

Advertisement