Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BN306 BEng in Mechatronics

• 22-07-2009 11:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

Hi ppl.

I was just wondering what this place is like, I am strongly considering doing the BEng in Mechatronics this year with them via the online training system they run...

But tbh I have been looking around their website and cannot even find a contact email for anyone in the Eng Dept or even a contact us page, even the request a brochure page does not allow you to ask a Q..
    I want to discuss some questions with someone before I apply but all I can do on their site is apply now etc..

Its seems slightly strange for a place that offers online interactive courses to have (IMO) a poor website??

Can anyone please prove me wrong:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

There is a staff directory on the itb website with all the staff members in it. You kind of need to know who to look for though to use it. You are probably best to ring reception and they will put you in touch with someone from mechatronics.

You probably already know about the BN306 course page but here is the link if you dont.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

kenon wrote: »
    There is a staff directory on the itb website with all the staff members in it. You kind of need to know who to look for though to use it. You are probably best to ring reception and they will put you in touch with someone from mechatronics.

You probably already know about the BN306 course page but here is the link if you dont.

Thanks Kenon

I was kind of looking for email address's but I can give them a ring I suppose.

Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

tombull82 wrote: »
    Thanks Kenon

I was kind of looking for email address's but I can give them a ring I suppose.

Thanks again

TBH, getting hold of any of the academics at this time of year will be nigh on impossible.

Your best bet is actually e-mail. I can't for the life of me remember any names in that dept. but do have a look at the staff directory and e-mail one or two of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    TBH, getting hold of any of the academics at this time of year will be nigh on impossible.

Your best bet is actually e-mail. I can't for the life of me remember any names in that dept. but do have a look at the staff directory and e-mail one or two of them.

Thanks Tom

The only problem is that the Directory does not include Email addresses just direct line's.

But I will get through to them that way I suppose or I will contact an Emer Fay who looks after Erasmus as its the only email I've come across, I'm sure she might be able to put me through to the right PPl.

Thanks AgainTom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

tombull82 wrote: »

The only problem is that the Directory does not include Email addresses just direct line's.

If you have a name, its firstname.lastname@itb.ie.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Sparky2

Just ring the reception on 8851000 and they will point you in the right direction. Many of the Academics may not read their email too often during the summer.

Advertisement