Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human evolution.

• 22-07-2009 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

If we Evolved from Apes there would be no apes now. Since Apes evolved to man. Can someone tell me how Homo erectus evolved to modern man and then homo erectus still lived even thought it evolved into Homo sapiens. Why did Neanderthal die out when it was more adapted to its environment than any other species in Europe. Also why do you all believe in Darwins theory lol...
    Why does modern man have two less chromosomes then primates. And why did man evolve so fast?
    Finally why is there so many different distinct race groups in one species - Homo sapiens.

Just want to put that out there.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

It depends really, do you want a scientific discussion or a rehash of the troodon debacle?
    To be honest that was painful reading.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Disclaimer: If this thread goes the way of the Troodon thread I will be much less lenient when handing out punishment.
    mysterious wrote: »
    If we Evolved from Apes there would be no apes now. Since Apes evolved to man.

A common misconception. Humans and modern apes evolved from a common ancestor and continued to evolve paralel to each other.
    In other words, humans did not evolve from any species of ape that lives today (chimps, gorillas etc.)
    Can someone tell me how Homo erectus evolved to modern man and then homo erectus still lived even thought it evolved into Homo sapiens.

Simple really. Not every member of the species Homo erectus would have had to evolve along the same evolutionary 'path'. Different members of the species who migrated into different habitats would have been subjected to different evolutionary pressures and evolved in different ways to suit.
    Why did Neanderthal die out when it was more adapted to its environment than any other species in Europe.

There were most likely a number of factors. However the general consensus is that they were outcompeted by modern humans (Homo sapiens) who appeared to be somewhat more adaptable (Neanderthals were very well suited to the environment they lived in, but when said environment started to change they found it difficult to adapt from their specialized lifestyle) and were in possession of better technology.
    Also why do you all believe in Darwins theory lol...

Because of the massive amounts of evidence that support the theory and the fact that no other idea has even come close to reasonably challenging it.
    Why does modern man have two less chromosomes then primates.

I'm not going to bother going into detail re: chromosomes. A quick google search will display answers to your question in far more detail than I am currently willing to go in to.
    And why did man evolve so fast?

There has so far been nothing to suggest that humans have evolved at a faster rate than any other species.
    Finally why is there so many different distinct race groups in one species - Homo sapiens.

They are adaptations for different climates. For example it is beneficial to have dark skin when living under the hot African sun as it is more resistant to damage from the sun's rays. People in areas with less sunshine would have fairer skin to help them absorb as much vitamin D as possible.
    Just want to put that out there.

I hope my replies have been helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭GradMed

Regarding the question on the number of chromosomes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3O6KYPmEw

p.s For some reason I can't get the clip to embed. I'm at work at the moment and don't have sound so I can't be certain this is the right clip, I'm pretty sure though.

GradMed wrote: »
    Regarding the question on the number of chromosomes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3O6KYPmEw

Excellent piece. Explained in simple terms and easy to follow while still managing to be very informative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Zadkiel wrote: »
    It depends really, do you want a scientific discussion or a rehash of the troodon debacle?
    To be honest that was painful reading.

It was painful to read, cus your reptillian brain retained knowledge from 4 to 24 on conformists belief's that couldn't register real reality to what you learned growing up.;)

I would only love if you spoke to the rulers/elite of this world:p:p:p:p:p:p

Can someone explain RH - blood and blue eyes, green eyes?, Red hair, and distinct racial groups. Can someone explain to me what happened 200,000 years ago too. Where did blonde hair come from? Why does the feutous looks reptillian in the womb as it grows??

Why does the high ranking elites have nearly 50% reptillian DNA. Why do they all inbreed. Opps I better not upset your conformists beliefs.

Opps.

• Advertisement

It was painful to read, cus your reptillian brain retained knowledge from 4 to 24 on conformists belief's that couldn't register real reality to what you learned growing up.;)

Careful now. I'll take it as tongue in cheek for now, but keep it up and you may end up in trouble.
    Can someone explain RH - blood and blue eyes, green eyes?, Red hair, and distinct racial groups.

Pardon me, but what exactly do you mean by 'RH - blood'?
    As for asking about hair colours, are you serious? It's different kinds of pigment. You get this sort of variation in all hairy animals. Heck, there have even been blond mammoths.
    I already gave an explanation about different racial groups in a previous post.
    Can someone explain to me what happened 200,000 years ago too.

Lots of things. Could you be more specific as to what you are asking about?
    Where did blonde hair come from?

It evolved to aid in Vitamin D absorbtion, much like fair skin.
    Why does the feutous looks reptillian in the womb as it grows??

Because it's a leftover from when our ancestors were reptiles. You may also be interested to know that in the very early stages the fetus has gills (a leftover from our even earlieer fish ancestors).
    A similar example of an evolutionary 'leftover' is the human tail bone.
    Why does the high ranking elites have nearly 50% reptillian DNA.
    Why do they all inbreed. Opps I better not upset your conformists beliefs.

Opps.

Last chance. Drop the conspiracy theory BS or you will be taking a forced vacation from this forum.

Can someone explain to me what happened 200,000 years ago too.

Are you referring to the out of Africa theory?

Can someone explain RH - blood and blue eyes, green eyes?, Red hair, and distinct racial groups. Can someone explain to me what happened 200,000 years ago too. Where did blonde hair come from? Why does the feutous looks reptillian in the womb as it grows??

Why does the high ranking elites have nearly 50% reptillian DNA. Why do they all inbreed. Opps I better not upset your conformists beliefs.

Opps.

Errm:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

Galvasean wrote: »
    Careful now. I'll take it as tongue in cheek for now, but keep it up and you may end up in trouble.

Pardon me, but what exactly do you mean by 'RH - blood'?
    As for asking about hair colours, are you serious? It's different kinds of pigment. You get this sort of variation in all hairy animals. Heck, there have even been blond mammoths.
    I already gave an explanation about different racial groups in a previous post.

Lots of things. Could you be more specific as to what you are asking about?

It evolved to aid in Vitamin D absorbtion, much like fair skin.

Because it's a leftover from when our ancestors were reptiles. You may also be interested to know that in the very early stages the fetus has gills (a leftover from our even earlieer fish ancestors).
    A similar example of an evolutionary 'leftover' is the human tail bone.

Last chance. Drop the conspiracy theory BS or you will be taking a forced vacation from this forum.

how can u ban someone for sharing their thaughts and beleifs?...im telling kofi annan on u:rolleyes:

marko91 wrote: »
    how can u ban someone for sharing their thaughts and beleifs?...im telling kofi annan on u:rolleyes:

Because it's apathy and ignorance.

Here is some EVIDENCE (not something you learn at school and RETAIN):rolleyes:

files.upl.silentwhisper.net
    This may work or it may not (depending if it was removed) ;)
    Where they were working on an excavation.

I like this quote
    there is plenty of evidence for the existance of giants, but some people would rather spend their lives believing what others have told them is the truth.

What makes Hu-mans so successfull is their ability to think for them selves.
    I do believe, more of the Hu-man race should start thinking for them selves.

Just because " they " say it is so, doesn't make it so.

:)

Some history of The Nephilim (very informative)
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers10.htm
    http://jacksonsnyder.com/Arc/Essays%206/Neaderthal.htm
    This one gives clues as the connections between mankind and the human race. My other theory is that Homo sapiens and Neanderthal could mated and caused gigantism. Like When a lion and tiger meet.for example Liger. The liger was twice the size of a normal lion.

The same could hold here. This above website explains traits of the Nephillim looking alot like gigantic versons of Neanderthal.

More of the same
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers06.htm

Here is physical proof they existed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&hl=en&v=T4jdrPG0C94&feature=related:)

So where does the Chimpanzee fit in?

No one answered my question. If we evolved from apes why are they sill here?

giantinsaudiarabia.jpg

080814-sereno-sahara-missions_bi-1.jpg

3sakd-1.jpg

Nephilim.jpg

Always remember that ALOT of things are classified and DO NOT even GET on the internet/Or mainstream world ;)

So my advise to all the people who never acutally question reality, start doing it and stop believing everything you hear mainstream

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

whats with the giant skeletons:eek:...im gona have a look at all ur links tomorrow when i have time im interested:p

Some people are born with the knowns of this bastard book.

Live their life preaching it.
    Live their lives living it.

Never a day to discover the unknowns. Never the adventure to make the unknown knowable

Never question? eh? Walk in someone shoes and see what they've seen and experienced beyond this reality.;) Now walk your path, and stop blindly following.

Live your life, and realise that they are people out there that spend their lives for you to never know the secrets of this universe.

marko91 wrote: »

Because this is a palaeontology forum, the discussion should at least have some resemblance to a scientific discussion and not a hotbed of conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

Zadkiel wrote: »
    Because this is a palaeontology forum, the discussion should at least have some resemblance to a scientific discussion and not a hotbed of conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

Its not a conspiracy theory. Its something you don't know.

Anyway Darwins theory. "is a theory"

I posted evidence, facts and pictures:)

Lmfao at you........
    " I can't process this info"
    " I didn't learn this at school"
    "I must not believe in anything out of what my teacher told me"
    "if I can see anything outside what I believe"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

3sakd-1.jpg
    looks like its taken at a downward angle, close to the skeletons, making it a trick of the light.

(i cant believe me of all people is discrediting a pic of giants :eek:)

mysterious wrote
    No one answered my question. If we evolved from apes why are they sill here?
    Someone has already answered your question
    Galvasean wrote
    A common misconception. Humans and modern apes evolved from a common ancestor and continued to evolve paralel to each other.
    In other words, humans did not evolve from any species of ape that lives today (chimps, gorillas etc.)
    You use the word theory
    My other theory is that Homo sapiens and Neanderthal could mated and caused gigantism. Like When a lion and tiger meet.for example Liger.
    and
    Anyway Darwins theory. "is a theory"
    I do not think that means what you think it means. In science a theory is a "set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena"

Mysterious, those pictures you have posted are obvious fakes and have been debunked as such.

I have warned you on several occassions to cut out the conspiracy theories and soapboxing. You have not heeded these warnings and your attitude is not helping matters. You should take some time out of the next week to read the Palaeontology Forum charter, particularly the part stating that all arguments should be based within the realms of science and the part re: soapboxing.

Marko91, you should also take the time to read the charter and watch your attitude when posting here.

Zadkiel, while I understand your frustration, you too should watch your attitude when posting here.

As per my previous warning, I am locking this trainwreck of a thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement