Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scanner

Options
  • 22-07-2009 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hi there. quick question.. need to scan some old photos i have up onto a computer and was wondering if there is anywhere that i can do this in city?

do internet cafes or libaries do this? and if so,where? any help would be great. am doing something for a friends birthday at weekend so would need to know as soon as possible. thanks everyone! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Yeah, the little internet place down by the Old Malt (down the alleyway between the Kings Head and a jumper shop) has a scanner..... i'm sure most places have but that one is handy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

amy85 wrote: »
    hi there. quick question.. need to scan some old photos i have up onto a computer and was wondering if there is anywhere that i can do this in city?

do internet cafes or libaries do this? and if so,where? any help would be great. am doing something for a friends birthday at weekend so would need to know as soon as possible. thanks everyone! :)

Theres a place across from NUIG that does it, its up from the hospital, white building with black surrounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭BJohnson

I'd check out iSupply on Quay St. I'm sure they'd have a scanner, and the staff are always awesome.

http://www.isupplyonline.com/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

thanks very much for your replies. the one down near the old malt would prob suit me the best,be easiest to get to anyways. so il give that one a try!

Advertisement