Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone.ie

• 23-07-2009 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭

Argh! www.vodafone.ie website down again for most the night. How do these guys get away with this website.:mad: For years and years it has been crashing or dead slow on a regular basis and is still full of bugs. Heads should roll :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Often happens at around ten o clock at night when the system begins to update call details on peoples accounts and checking upgrade eligibility of customers. I think they should do this at more like 3 in the morning where it wouldn't cause as much hassle for customers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

This post has been deleted.

Was just thinking about that the other day when i saw the outage notifications and how much it used to be down, used to be an outage at least every week. Now they just need to speed up the account page

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

I'm still having problems accessing www.vodafone.ie. All day today, yesterday and day before yesterday.

I have no problems with any other site. Tried rebooting router. I'm with smart telecom broadband. Any help would be apreciated.

http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=www.vodafone.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

I had a lot of problems accessing ebay and photobucket recently, using opendns.com cured the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

Anyone having problems with network coverage (Dun Laoghaire)?

Can't make or take calls, Vodafone phone support "experiencing heavy volume..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

G wrote: »
    Anyone having problems with network coverage (Dun Laoghaire)?

Can't make or take calls, Vodafone phone support "experiencing heavy volume..."

The WHOLE network is down in the east. I'm in D2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

aphex™ wrote: »
    The WHOLE network is down in the east. I'm in D2.

Their network went down alright. I had to ring support.

Anyway their website is slow most of the time. It's mad. But sometimes if you go to buy a phone the website is fast. But try and log in, its very slow.

Advertisement