Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm currently drunk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sam412

Gang Rape- 9/10 people enjoy it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

'm afraid sarky beat ya to that one sammy boy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

When it comes to alcoholic beverages, I would err on the side of caution. Too frequently now, it has been shown that in many cases, the consumption of alcohol on a night's sojourn to the pub is above the recommended maximum number of units that is deemed acceptable by GP's or in laboratory studies.

Drink plenty of water whilst drinking alcohol. Remember, the body's process of metabolising alcohol takes water out of your system. Do not feel complelled to keep up with your companion's intake of alcohol-drink what you feel comfortable with.

OK, thank you. Back to the revelry and good fellowship that is usually brought to light whilst engaging in the consumption of alchol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

CAUTION IS FOR PUSSIES

Mmm, gin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

When it comes to alcoholic beverages, I would err on the side of caution. Too frequently now, it has been shown that in many cases, the consumption of alcohol on a night's sojourn to the pub is above the recommended maximum number of units that is deemed acceptable by GP's or in laboratory studies.

Drink plenty of water whilst drinking alcohol. Remember, the body's process of metabolising alcohol takes water out of your system. Do not feel complelled to keep up with your companion's intake of alcohol-drink what you feel comfortable with.

OK, thank you. Back to the revelry and good fellowship that is usually brought to light whilst engaging in the consumption of alchol.
    I'll reply to this later when I'm drunk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Sarky wrote: »
    CAUTION IS FOR PUSSIES

Mmm, gin...

Do not abuse me.

Ruffian.

You know what you need jeremiah? Alcohol! Wheres Sarky with that gin?

Youre smellier thna an aids ridden gerbul

from canada

Now now, there's no call for that. Canada is a lovely place that takes VERY good care of its gerbils.

• Advertisement

Besides, gerbils don't get AIDS.

They do in Quebec

I'm drunk again.

Immeditaely while I type tihs I'm wonderind.

Lisbon Treaty

Explain it!

It's August now. This thread had its time in the sun. I'd have sorted it yesterday, but I was drinking.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

It's August now. This thread had its time in the sun. I'd have sorted it yesterday, but I was drinking.
    Sho, whatsh Augusts thread of the month?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

who cares .......!!!!!!

joes girls wrote: »
    who cares .......!!!!!!
    Stephen

Whos...Stephen????

Whos...Stephen????
    He's related to Kevin

• Advertisement

Oh right, will ask Kev next time we talkin!!!

Oh right, will ask Kev next time we talkin!!!
    You can't. He's performing the Lisbon Treaty

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

No he's not - that's Helen's job!

Genealogy Forum Mod

Helen got arrested for Racketeering

Whos...Stephen????

If you hadn't been dumb enough to get banned for the last two weeks you'd know that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

If you hadn't been dumb enough to get banned for the last two weeks you'd know that.
    Fill us in...it's just me and you now Sarky...did it feel good to push that ban button?

I'm here now, make me a picture.

It's better than sex. You'll have to try it sometime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I'm here now, make me a picture.
    This is you >>> :D D'you like it? You look abit seasick in it...
    It's better than sex. You'll have to try it sometime.
    I will...I just need to find a good way of blackmailing bargaining with the admins...

• Advertisement

So I'm new round these here parts...What exactly happens in This Cuckoo's Nest?

Advertisement