Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unmarked garda cars in Drogheda

Options
  • 23-07-2009 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Anyone see the fiesta they have doing the rounds on the donore road. saw it pull over a few sconnies earlier today. not a bad idea, it looks like the 1.6 version too so itd be nippy. also noticed the black mondeo (new model) on mell. anyone notice any others

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Irjudge1

There was a red gran torino with a fairly distinctive white stripe down the Marsh earlier today. Im fairly suspicous of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

What colour is the Fiesta?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Red Fan X5

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    Anyone see the fiesta they have doing the rounds on the donore road. saw it pull over a few sconnies earlier today. not a bad idea, it looks like the 1.6 version too so itd be nippy. also noticed the black mondeo (new model) on mell. anyone notice any others
    Seen the Mondeo last week, pulled over a few youths in a 'pimped up' banger. Dark navy in colour !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭afatbollix

ssmith6287 wrote: »

stop the press... no chance a 1.6 festia is nippy... my local gardai has one and says its maxed out at 90mph... i can do 90 mph in 3rd gear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Do they still have the red Forester havent seen it in a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭The Davestator

I've been done for no tax twice in last week by the black mondeo. It has a camera mounted on the boot and the driver can see if your tax etc is in order and pull you over if not.

its impressive but annoying at the same time!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Famous45 wrote: »
    What colour is the Fiesta?

I think I saw the Fiesta this afternoon, siren on, chasing someone down
    the quays. Kind of a silvery/very light blue colour, something like this maybe.

http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/NewFiesta/Coloursandtrims

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

If you scroll down on that link to the pic of all the colour types..I think it might be the "Avalon" colour.

Advertisement