Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mini laptop

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

looks pretty decent alrite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

It's coming from China and it seems to be unbranded/cheap make so personally, I'd avoid. For a bit extra, you would get a decent brand from pixmania.com or ebuyers.com.

Also, this thread should really be in the Online Buying and Auctions forum.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Id steer clear of electronics over €10 from china. Hes not got much feedback for a business on ebay, my suspicions would be its a new profile because their old one got too many bad feedbacks.

Looks awful like the samsung NC10 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

The seller has only been around since March 2009 but he has 14 pages of feedback and 100 % positive. So I disagree unless the seller has worked an honest and successful business for some months just to do a once off and rip of one guy for 180 pounds is beyond ridiculous unless he is a fire breathing dragon disguised and waiting for a fair damsel to lure into its trap or Unless he has hacked ebay and worked a software scam to get fake feedback which i hope is impossibly difficult.
    That said it isn't a great laptop. You will want more memory and a 1 mega pixel camera isn't really something to get excited about. My cell phone has an 8 mega pixel camera. You could do better with a little bit more cash because mini laptops are cheap anyway.

Worst case scenario its not you he rips off its the next bloke he tries to sell a 3000 dollar pc to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

pirelli wrote: »
    The seller has only been around since March 2009 but he has 14 pages of feedback and 100 % positive. So I disagree unless the seller has worked an honest and successful business for some months just to do a once off and rip of one guy for 180 pounds is beyond ridiculous

99% of what he's sold is 99p items, so it reeks of someone using cheap stuff to build up feedback
    and it's not necessarily just 1 guy who would get ripped off for £180, he has 24 laptops for sale at the moment (nearly £5k), and could probably sell even more than that before he's rumbled

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Also there is a good chance you will get nabbed with a hefty charge from Customs which would mean the laptop is no longer cheap.

Advertisement