Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat

Options
  • 23-07-2009 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Hope I'm posting in the right place. Mods please move if not!

So my cat Dusty has been missing since last Sunday. He got out of the house without his collar on but he is chipped.
    He's gray with a little white tuft on his right side. He has been nurtured
    He's very friendly and would go with anyone. If you see him please PM ME

You really dont want your number up here...

Agent smith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

What part of Dublin are you in? I'll keep a look out incase he wanders down the dalkey type direction!
    Best of luck finding him!!! I'm sure he's just out exploring

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

thanks for the reply, sorry I should have said he went missing from Dun Loaghaire. He did this before about a year ago and was found in Sallynoggin 16 days later so I'm hoping it wont be as long this time.
    Thanks for keeping an eye out for him!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Howya,

I could be way off the mark here, but my missus and son were getting on the Dart last weekend in Glenageary and a cat came over and was friendly to them. Was trying to almost get under the buggy and walk with them.

Wouldnt be a big thing, but when they got back about 4 hrs later it was still there and came over again.

Don't want to give you false hope, but might be worth a spin up there?

Thanks so much. Actually he's been down there before so it's a good place to check out. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

any joy?

• Advertisement

Nope,not yet. But that was him down in Glasthule dart station. He's been spotted down there a few times since. I went down and spoke to a few people and lots of people have seen him there. The guy who works in the recycle center said he's seen him a lot and is going to call me if he sees him again and a builder working on a house by the park said the same thing so fingers crossed. I'm less worried now that I know he's alive. He'll come home. :-)
    Thanks for all your help!!!

I live around there so i'll keep a look out too!
    Let us know as soon as he turns up!!

I will, thank you so much!!!

FOUND HIM!!!!!
    He followed a nice family home to their house in Glasthule and they brought him up to the vets that they use, which happened to be my vets as well. He was scanned and they contacted me.
    So he's gotten very skinny and he's been eating and sleeping a lot since he got home. He seems very happy to be back and hasn't liked leaving my side once.
    Thanks so much for your help guys, I really appreciate it!!!!!
    xxx

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Fucking A!

Good to hear kitty is safe!

• Advertisement

YEAY!!! That's fantastic news!! I'm really happy for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭agrajag

This is a good resource if this happens to anyone again:

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/

:)

Advertisement