Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maxell Crystal Budz Earphones - Worth it?

• 23-07-2009 1:16am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭

www.boffer.co.uk (only for the 23/07/09 - today [Thursday])

MAXELL-01020.jpg
    It costs £7.99, but delivery is another £7.99 (afaik) to Ireland. Meaning that it costs £16 for these, which is about €18.50/€19 (depending on how my MasterCard handles the exchange rate).

Is it worth it? I'm looking for them for an MP3 player that I use doing a lot of running so it is important that they don't fall out. If anyone has every had these, could they tell me whether they are any good or not?

Thanks,
    Tim.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

postage is £2.99, so it'd be £10.98 (€13) can be bought for only a couple of quid more off HMV and you're not being put on the spot to buy like with boffer

never tried them, but they look like very average earphones with the swarovski crystals in them as a selling gimmick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭sxt

I agree, think those earphones are designed to look good in da clubz:p ,there don't appear to be any reviews online either.

As you need it for jogging etc, maybe something like this would be an option

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-PMX80SPORT-ECO-Neckband-Headphones/dp/B001IKKDL2/ref=pd_cp_ce_1

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

postage is £2.99...

I thought it was £2.99 + a £5 courier surcharge because it's being sent to Ireland. I don't whether they'd get a courier to deliver earphones though, the post would do.

I probably won't get them as they don't look that great.

Sxt, those earphones look good. I might consider getting them.

Advertisement