Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Order's Bizarre Love Triangle

Options
  • 23-07-2009 3:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

Any fans here of this classic.
    Can't get it out of my head at the minute. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Yep..love it!...my favourite New Order song, that and Vanishing Point..and they tend to get overlooked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Taz86

Love it! Which version though. I love the one on Substance much more than the version on Best of (you know the one with the blue and white cover) or the version on Brotherhood. On Substance you get the longer intro and it's a bit slower I think.

Yeah Vanishing Point is fantastic too. My favourite New Order track is Temptation. Special nod to As It Is, When It Was and Fine Time too though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Bizarre Love Triangle is a great song on the excellent album Substance. Though I prefer Blue Monday, Ceremony and Mesh. Big regret not seeing them in concert.

Advertisement