Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, Anyone know?

Options
  • 23-07-2009 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know where i could get these Cheat discs Action Replay Max or CodeBreaker for ps2 or SwapMagic in the south east of ireland.

thank you ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

You mean in a shop?! Very unlikely that you'll find them in a retail store, you'll have to buy online. I bought swap magic here a few weeks ago
    http://www.futuravideogames.co.uk/swap-magic-3-6-plus-pal-slide-card-ps2-p-8142.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Do they not sell them in shops anymore? I'm sure I've seen them in GAME.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

EGriff wrote: »
    Do they not sell them in shops anymore? I'm sure I've seen them in GAME.

Well I was talking mainly about the swap magic! You might find some action replay disks in retail shops but I don't think he's looking for cheats :D

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭conti

I got action replay max in Argos a long time ago. I'd say either a second hand shop or online would be your best bet. If it's "not cheats" your looking for I'd go for swap magic, alot less work involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

PS2 games are so cheap these days that there's not much point in getting swap magic. The games probably wont be seeded that well either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement