Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this diet healthy/unhealthy

• 23-07-2009 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Is this diet healthy or unhealthy, and am I missing out on anything
    Thanks everyone :)

Breakfast - Weetabix (2) with Low Fat Milk and small glass of OJ, 1 plum
    Break time - Coffee with half teaspoon of sugar
    Lunch - Wrap, no butter, just a little relish and oven cooked chicken. I banana, Tea with no sugar, Low Fat milk.
    Dinner - Grilled Salmon, Rice Noodles, Tomatoe Stir in with Boiled Mushrooms. Before dinner i always have a cup of home made soup containing nothing but nothing but veg and veg stock
    If i get peckish in the evenings I will have a saltine cracker with low fat spreadable cheese.

I also walk 4 miles a day and have a Weight Watchers Yoghurt after my walk. (i am 30 y/o Male)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Already being addressed in the other thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement