Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scuba / Diving Equipment needed

• 23-07-2009 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hey does anyone know where i can get A good scuba mask and snorkel and also looking for fins, i bought the boots a few years back so looking for the fins that go with boots and not the slip on ones.

Anywhere in the city centre or north Dublin would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭scubakid

I've a spare mask and 2 spare sets of fins. I've pretty much spare everything if your interested.
    I'm from cork but I'l be in Dublin monday, let me no anyway

Scubakid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Hey Jester,

If you are looking at getting a mask would highly recommend the Scubapro Frameless II. Fantastic fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

jester1980 wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know where i can get A good scuba mask and snorkel and also looking for fins, i bought the boots a few years back so looking for the fins that go with boots and not the slip on ones.

Anywhere in the city centre or north Dublin would be great.

I've always found Adventure Diving in Bettystown to be an excellent shop.
    Not quite North Dublin (it's in Meath) but not far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

great outdoors, chantam st. city centre Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 15 oldfecker

try flagship scuba...got a dry suit there, very helpfull

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

Have a look on www.divegear.ie - great bargains on used gear!

Advertisement