Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing classics...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Final Fantasy IV (Id say all of the ones before 6 but I doubt I'd have the patience).

Odin Sphere.

Oblivion: Elder Scrolls

Bioshock

Finish Persona 4

Final Fantasy Tactics

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Im beginning to think Odin Sphere is a marmite game. Even more so when I realised how bad the load times are when not played from a hard disk.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Hmmm, I still have my phat and even an unopened Network Adaptor.

If I had the technical prowess I would sort out the exploit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you've got a way of getting a file onto memory card like with one of the later action replay discs and a 120Gb hard disk you are sorted. The loading times are pretty terrible in that game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

SS2,SotC and Ico for me.
    Overheal wrote:
    Original Commander and Conquer to completion (the 320x240 res is where I throw the towel in)

Ha I used to prefer the DOS version to Win95, crazy or what...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Every gaming website seams to be screaming at me to play Okami so I bought it... but still haven't managed to remove the shrink wrap.

I have heard that ICO is amazing and having played and enjoyed Shadow of the Colossus I would be happy to play it, but I can't find it anywhere. Stupid low print runs of critically acclaimed games that did not meet with the deserved commercial success. Alas.

Advertisement