Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Hotel /Town Centre

Options
  • 23-07-2009 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭

I intend to take my dad to Killarney for a few days holiday, can anyone recommend a good hotel, good food and in a quite location would be ideal, it would have to be in or very close to town centre.

regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

The Malton is probably most suitable

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

Not sure how quiet you want ... but if you want a bit of atmosphere in the pub attached you could also try the international. Also check with the brook lodge - not sure how good the food is but you are within striking distance of all restaurants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭stanley1

many thanks, have to say the Malton looks promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Yeah the Malton is great. Very central, nice gardens and all that. Lovely breakfast! (swear I've never worked there!).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

The Killarney park is even closer to the centre of town, not cheap though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement