Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Dyslexic Gamers Out There?

• 23-07-2009 12:50pm

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Hello All [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]I am looking for volunteers who have dyslexia to take part in an online test to evaluate the usefulness of word clouds at conveying information to sufferers of dyslexia. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]The test is part of my master’s dissertation which I am completing in the Dublin Institute of Technology. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]It will only take 10 minutes at most to complete and can be anonymous if you would like. If you do provide me with a name and email address I can contact you after my dissertation is finished to inform you of my findings. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]If you suffer with dyslexia and are interested in helping with my dissertation please visit http://www.clrcloud.com/ to take the test.[/FONT][/FONT] The site also contains details on the purpose of this dissertation and on word clouds themselves.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Thanks in advance.
    Gerrard
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Advertisement