Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchasing Video Camera Equipment

Options
  • 23-07-2009 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi All,

I am now in the process of purchasing video camrea and equip for setting up a wedding video business.

I would really appreciate if you guys could out the following together for me- really appreciate it.
    Equip to purchase, viceo camrea, lights, extras. editing software.
    If oyu could list and detail price and where to buy if possible.
    For those who already replied earlier many thanks for your efforts.

AGAIN MANY THANKS, ED.

EG.
    Camera - Sony XXX cOST €1000 Purchase: Camerakit.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

Hi There

I'm not sure anyone but you can decide what it is that you need and where it is that you should purchase.

I would LOVE to have someone come along and give me a well researched shopping list every time I needed to purchase new gear. Then, I could blame them when it all goes horribly wrong as well!

You really do need to research all of this yourself. Decide on a budget and get the best gear possible. Start buying the video camera mags where semi-pro gear is often reviewed. Eat, sleep and drink sites like dvinfo and others. Sure. come on here and ask for benefits of CCD vs CMOS etc. but IMHO it's a bit rich asking to be spoonfed a full shopping list.

My 2c

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

What was wrong with the answers on your original thread?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055608376

Advertisement