Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depressed Warlock

• 23-07-2009 12:52pm

Hey All

I have a Level 73 Warlock but tbh I havent played WoW in a good few weeks. I kinda lost interest because playing as a lock at high level doesnt really seem fun as the elitists dont want you in their dungeon parties.

Do any WoW vets have ideas on good high level lock play?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

locks ****ing dominate dps in end game dungeons

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kyri

Locks and Priests are like gold dust on most servers atm hun.

If you arent retarded and can play your class there is always room for a good lock in a group.

Get back to leveling now slacker :)

At 80 you'l wonder why you ever thought your class wasn't wanted ^^,

Agreed,

The main problem I'm having is that I'm not geared.

But locks have handy raid things like spell dmg buffs, stam buffs, healthstones and summoning is just a delish thing to have that saves so much grief.

Then the fact that you burt out a hell of alot of dps...either single target or aoe.

I usually top mages for aoe dmg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Destruction warlocks have the highest DPS of any class/spec in the game.

Get to 80. Get gear. Dominate.

Cheers for the advice all. Is there any particular server the Irish play on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

A large group of us on Outland, no actual full irish guild as of yet however :D

Are you alli or horde?

Im an alliance Warlock. I havent played in so long so I cant even remember what server I'm on lol!. Im being tempted back to playing WoW by all this talk, just want to try and know a group before I go back to make it fun again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

Grand job, well i have no doubt you will find boardsies to hook up with if you were to transfer to outland. Keep in mind the player transfer will cost you about 20 blips.

Alternativley you could just reroll :)

As said above.

There is so specific guild really, but there is a nice social community there that would defo help you out if you need it, I'd be more then willing to help gear you up, heroics take only 20 minutes or so sometimes.

But get to 80, and pretty much any spec in warlock is win, destro being the highest dps putput alright.

I currently play Demonology because I enjoy the high output of aoe damage ( handy for trash) and the felguard, I also enjoy the violence turning into demon form brings :D

Destro doesnt appeal to me because it is pretty much, a mage...

Advertisement