Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nottingham university

• 23-07-2009 1:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hey all
    Im looking for any information people might have on nottingham university with regards to accomodation, fees, finding your way around.
    As much info as people have really.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭stainluss

Codofwar wrote: »
    Hey all
    Im looking for any information people might have on nottingham university with regards to accomodation, fees, finding your way around.
    As much info as people have really.
    Cheers

go to the uni website and you can search it on google maps to see how close it is to the town etc.
    order a prospectus from the website too (i did the other day) ucas.ac.uk has more on it, too

Im currently considering there my cousin went and said its great!
    Might see you there:D:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 328 ✭✭Codofwar

You wont see me im afraid, tyrin to find out stuff for the sis. She is headin over alright in september or whenever they start. Cheers for the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

www.thestudentroom.co.uk

Check out the Nottingham sub-forum, they're all very friendly :D

Advertisement