Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags at it again in Elm park?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Ulstudent what difference does being from moyross make????i live in raheen and im sick of the scum that are living here causing trouble here

to others your posts come off as if it does matter. thats why you get the replies you do becuase of how you annunciate. what you post may make sense/mean one thing to you but can come off as something different to others reading it and hence why people reply back to you in a less than desireable way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Baza26.i never once mentioned scumbag areas,any area can have scumbags nowdadays.There is a reverse snobbery here in limerick from certain people,i grew up in raheen that doesnt make me a snob just because i want a quiet life,why does saying a certain area give street cred?You could me from the moon but i wouldnt care so long as your a good person.What difference does living in Moyross and Southill make.none as far as i can see

see you are much clearer on what you mean here by stating that it doesnt matter - something which you rarley are in your posts. If you posted more coherently yoo would transmit what you mean to other people effectively becuase you have a habit of sending mixed signals to others on this thread. Not saying that this is your intention - just saying that that is how you are coming off when you post sometimes

Advertisement