If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TXP46G15

Options
  • 23-07-2009 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Is there any plans to stock the Panasonic TXP46G15 and if so, at what price?
    Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Lem,

at the moment we don't stock the 46G15 - however I don't know if you are interested but we hope to have a sneaky deal on the TH46 PZ 81 Freesat unit at just £849.95 including a 5 year warranty next week if you are interested??

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭fozz

Ah feck!
    Been doing me research and the 46'' G15 is the model that's getting my most attention.
    Currently own a 42'' SD panny (TH-42PW7) screen and have had it over 4 years and it's great but spose I better get into the new shiny HD era!

Simply love the Panasonic screen and so will most likely opt for another so will just have to shop about if you fine SR people don't sell em.
    Cheers anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lemeister

John,
    Thanks or the update. I'm pretty set on the G15 (if I can find someone that stocks it!)
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭fozz

Lemeister, here it is for a greeat price:

http://www.directtvs.co.uk/asp/versions.asp?rewrite=Panasonic_TX_P46G15B_-_46_Inch__plasma_TV_TX-P46G15B&pagetype=version&page=

They deliver to Ireland for about 50 sterling so it's still a very good deal.
    I popped into Harvey Normans in Swords the other day and they didn't even have the G15 listed so we'll prob be waiting a while for anyone down here to stock this.
    Like yerself I'm set on the G15 so it's just a matter of time before I order one (have to find a home for me PW7 first!).

Later.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.