Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] 2 Bed Fully Furnished Apartment In Cork €750/month

Options
  • 23-07-2009 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Monthly rent: €750
    No. of bedrooms: 2
    No. of bathrooms: 2
    Length of lease: 6 month min
    Rent allowance accepted? No

Other: No assigned parking(Use as many spaces as you want), alarm, central heating(storage heating), appliances (washing machine/tumble dryer, microwave), 2 min walk to shop/pub, 5 mins drive to town/city centre, security gates.

Available 1st August

Contact method: private message.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

a quick search on daft shows 67 2 beds in cork city for lower rent than this.

Id imagine you are going to need to relook at you monthly rent to get some interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭caoimh36

D3PO wrote: »
    a quick search on daft shows 67 2 beds in cork city for lower rent than this.

Id imagine you are going to need to relook at you monthly rent to get some interest

Just had a look there myself and there is a difference in quality between living in a single bed in a pokey run down apartment in town (quite a few of which are student accoms!), and living in my 2 bed( both doubles) comfortable spacious apartment in Rochestown.

Even if you refine the search to 2 bedroom apartments in Rochestown my rent would be the 2nd cheapest out of 30 so I dont think I'm being unreasonable in my asking price.

Also some people may not want to live in the city centre which is where most of these 67 2 beds seem to be, i.e those that own cars.

Also I will have a link with photos up soon. :)

This is my ad on daft complete with photos:

www.daft.ie/2758330

Sneaky Bump.

And another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

The photos don't appear to do the place justice IMHO. It seems quite dark - also photo number seven is sideways, instead of upright.

Be patient though with finding a tenant. I was recently looking for a tenant myself, and it took six months in the end.

Ya I agree, they were taken with a phone camera and it was tough getting the whole room in without taking that 1 photo sideways! Have had plenty of interest but most people cant move straight away and every day its empty costs me money but so far the response is positive so fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

I agree with Mystical. This is an investment why would you put up dark grainy photos from a camera phone ? get proper pictures and put them up.

aswell as that so what if people cant move in straight away ? Most people ahve to give a months notice plus where they are to expect somebody to move straight in especialyl in this environment is wishful thinking. Its a heck of a lot more important to get the rigth tennant than the one that can move in quickest

Rented. Til next time, thanks for all the advice.

Advertisement