Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simply for Men, Stillorgan

Options
  • 23-07-2009 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Answered a call on my mobile, caller coughed down my ear and hung up. When I rang the number back, turned out to be this crowd. Anyone ever heard of them and how they might have got hold of my mobile number?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

I haven't heard of them. Ring them and ask them where they got your number. Requested that it be removed from their database.

then ring the company who gave them the number and request the same thing. Keep going until at the Source.

Getting Mobile numbers appears to be easy peasy these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Wrong number?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Alun wrote: »
    Wrong number?

The guy I spoke to said there were a lot of people working there so it could have been anyone of them who rang me. I got the feeling that they use an autodialler and when I answered (female voice) they hung up!

Not to worry, just wondered who they were. Simply for Men sounds a bit dodgy, if you ask me....;)

Advertisement