Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deletion of details

Options
  • 23-07-2009 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Is it possible to delete all my previous posts? (I've a personal reason).

I know my account can't be deleted, but can every single other thing be?

(I can't post in helpdesk apologies if wrong place)

Thanks in advance!
    R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

You should always be able to post in helpdesk!

We dont delete accounts at all. Deleting all your posts is something we do not do either, but what I can do for you is delete a few of the posts that you feel are personal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Sparky wrote: »
    You should always be able to post in helpdesk!

We dont delete accounts at all. Deleting all your posts is something we do not do either, but what I can do for you is delete a few of the posts that you feel are personal.

It kept telling me I couldn't post as it was either private or I was banned!

Thing is they are PI posts, from the last 3 weeks, I want them gone, but I can't do it as I can't search PI posts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Thanks for the earlier feedback. Actually I want ANY Post of mine in PI from the last few years deleted. Is this possible? It has work ramifications for me! So I would really appreciate your help if possible!

Thanks again, Ross

Advertisement