Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check a BER rating

Options
  • 23-07-2009 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Is it possible to check the rating of a property just from the MPRN number ?
    Have tried inputting the MPRN in "search ratings" NAS but nothing matches.
    SEI say there is a BER already on a property I an assessing which went into repair, but want to see if I can find this BER rating ??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

If a ber is publ;ished you can check its result and the assessor that has carried it out only. I don't know about an assessment in repair. The only ones you can check and download xml files are actually your own published ones only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 legs_akimbo

It ended up being a problem I created myself.
    when I uploaded an XML i uploaded the wrong one from two having the same date, an existing instead of a new final, it went straight into repair as having a current BER so I thought it had allready been doneby someone else, of course when I went to view said BER at SEI from the MPRN it was not there, no record of.
    Didnt realise my error till it came out of repair (the repair did not state why it was in repair in the first place)
    Very clever work by me.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SilverBER

You wouldnt be the first legs. I published a cert for an existing building a few weeks back and it came out in black and white. I had published it as a Provisional. I double check that box now.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭muffler

mark sim wrote: »
    Checking out Ber rating is an important thing.you can check and download xml files before got through any place regarding Ber rating.so we can say counting and delivering Ber rating is vital issue and people get stuck with such issues about Ber rating related stuff.then it is always advised to take guidance of Ber raring experts for further assistance on Ber rating issues.
    Dear God :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement