Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

liverpool general sale

Options
  • 23-07-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

i'm trying to buy a tkt for the spurs/lpool game in the general sale.
    there's only 1 block still available now,block 2 of the west stand upper tier.
    every time i try to add it to my basket it keeps saying There are not enough available seats together to fulfill your request. Please try to request a smaller number of seats or select a different area.
    does anyone know what the problem is?
    i'm only looking for 1 tkt so i can't request a smaller number and it says there's tkts still available in that block so why then is it saying there's not enough seats available?
    i tried buying 1 tkt for the olypiakos friendly just to see if it would let me and it would.
    i'm lost..:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

Just logged in and it's showing up as a fully sold out red stadium plan for me. The system can be a bit of a pain like that, telling you there's tickets when there actually aren't.

Best bet is to log in every day over the next week and there might be some returns on the ticket exchange link (look for it at the bottom of the page). I've got late tickets a few times that way (even for an Ar5ena1 game two seasons ago).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭ooter

Hearvee wrote: »
    Just logged in and it's showing up as a fully sold out red stadium plan for me. The system can be a bit of a pain like that, telling you there's tickets when there actually aren't.

Best bet is to log in every day over the next week and there might be some returns on the ticket exchange link (look for it at the bottom of the page). I've got late tickets a few times that way (even for an Ar5ena1 game two seasons ago).

ok,thanks very much for replying.
    if i have no joy getting a tkt online what would you think my chances would be of picking one up over there on the day?
    i'm in london anyway that weekend so i'm going to head up to the ground and take my chances.if i've no joy i'll watch it in a pub....

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

ooter, there are tickets available in the west stand now, but you would want to get on quick. two available on the ticket exchange also. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

I was just gonna post that... there's 3 on the ticket exchange now, including 1 in the Upper Paxton...

Advertisement