Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

worth watching

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Argh! The spoiler! Great driving though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I watch that video so much. I love WRC!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Thanks for posting that. Amazing driving and some great footage. Lol at the wing though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

CianRyan wrote: »
    I watch that video so much. I love WRC!!
    Is Pikes Peak part of WRC? I just thought it was an epic hillclimb event...
    Either way, yeah Pikes Peak rocks! Haven't actually seen this particular one, thanks for posting..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bostoncommon

cianclarke wrote: »
    Is Pikes Peak part of WRC? I just thought it was an epic hillclimb event...
    Either way, yeah Pikes Peak rocks! Haven't actually seen this particular one, thanks for posting..
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    Cut and Paste....
    [FONT=&quot]Pikes Peak[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is amazing because it mixes rallying with American dirt track racing. It’s strange to see WRC superstars hanging out here, because no one really knows who they are. The Unlimited cars are the best. After they banned Group B in Europe in 1987 the teams either converted the cars to compete in Pikes Peak or the Dakar Rally. So Audi and Peugeot took their cars here. Next year should be great with Gronholm, Rhys Millen, and Tajima all running in Unlimited Class. The Fiestas are being converted back to rally cross setup to compete in the X-games rally in a few weeks. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://espn.go.com/action/xgames/xg15/index[/FONT]

Advertisement