Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasan 09

Options
  • 23-07-2009 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

I just paid the deposit for a place in glasan and i have a few questions that i probly sould have asked before paying the deposit.
    WHEN DO YOU GET TO MOVE IN?
    DO THEY HAVE A CURFU?
    HOW STRICKED ARE THEY?
    DO YOU GET TO STAY THERE DURING HOLIDAYS IE(CHRISTMAS,HOLLOWEEN)?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 GT Tdi

I just paid the deposit for a place in glasan and i have a few questions that i probly sould have asked before paying the deposit.
    DO THEY HAVE A CURFU?
    HOW STRICKED ARE THEY?

Im unsure about moving in, suppose the start of september its yours. No curfu but when security come on at 8 or 9 there ****, no parties or they'l be over, being reported by neighbours (dry arses) who think education means more than the college life:eek: yea you can stay there any time up until may/ june when the contract terminated, but its quiet over holidays and weekends. And as for deposit, forget about it, if you lose a knife or break a glass you havta pay €5! Gud craic though:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

DO THEY HAVE A CURFU?
    HOW STRICKED ARE THEY?

The security have zero tolerance for bad spelling and shouting, other than that they're grand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

ha!

Advertisement