Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

e-flow payment

• 23-07-2009 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Can you pay for the eflow m50 toll bridge prior to making your journey.
    Going to airport Sunday morning 4am, so wont get a chance to pay it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Thomasjo wrote: »
    Can you pay for the eflow m50 toll bridge prior to making your journey.
    Going to airport Sunday morning 4am, so wont get a chance to pay it.

i think i remember that they used to advertise that you could pay in advance, but the last time i tried via the cork call centre, they told me I could not.

When paying via the website, it states "Only use this form for journeys made yesterday or today".

If you cross the toll at 4am sunday, you have untill 8pm monday (Irish time) to pay, I assume your destination airport has a web kiosk?

Also the airside Hughes book shop might be open (opens 6am in Pier B, 5am in The Street & Pier A) before your flight leaves, they take toll payments i think, you could ask them (airport@hughesbooks.com or 01 814-4034

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Thomasjo

Tnks for the quick reply, spent the last 20 mins trying to get thru to call centre, just to put the question to them, but left on hold. Flight departs at 5.45am, so airport shop is out of the question. I think I will just get my sister to pay it for me on the Monday. Have had a few bad experiences with eflow, a couple of unpaid tolls (someone else driving the car). Have a bill for €390. The person driving the car mistakenly went on the M50 at red cow, went thru toll, turned at blanch heading back southbound (so went thru toll 2nd time) less than 3 min between 2 journey's. Expensive mistake!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Just go into a shop and pay it before you leave. Evening before you go or whatever suits you. You can pay it today if you wish if you are not going to go through the toll before sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Thomasjo

Thanks Cymro, so you say it's ok to pay in advance, will pay Saturday evening if thats the case. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭markpb

Thomasjo wrote: »
    Thanks Cymro, so you say it's ok to pay in advance, will pay Saturday evening if thats the case. Cheers

I don't think it's possible to pre-pay anymore, could be wrong though. It's probably easier to ask someone with the credit card to do it for you if you can't get to an internet cafe at your destination.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,027 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

You can also pay in the airport at Huges and Huges bookshop.

(or since it's 4am on a Sunday - avoid the M50 and drive through Dublin).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,492 ✭✭✭✭Alun

(or since it's 4am on a Sunday - avoid the M50 and drive through Dublin).
    Yes, that would be my choice too given the time he's travelling. Probably just as quick too depending on where exactly he's coming from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

markpb wrote: »
    I don't think it's possible to pre-pay anymore, could be wrong though. It's probably easier to ask someone with the credit card to do it for you if you can't get to an internet cafe at your destination.

You just pre pay in a newsagent or whatever shop deals with the tolls. No need for ringing them up or using credit cards. Just go in with the 3 euros or whatever it is and tell them you want to pay the toll and give them your reg and how many tolls you wish to pay for.
    Its no big deal. ( and its allowed ) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

I've been using this link

https://csc.eflow.ie/myaccount/payUTT.aspx

to pay in advance since the start and I haven't received any notifications in the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

you can just pay it online when you get to the airport or back home

• Advertisement
Advertisement