Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three.ie and Skype phones

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

You top up with 10e and you can use skype for free for 30days last time I tired it call quality was hit and miss with long delays etc. It was also hit and miss if it even connected the call without logging out turning off and on your phone and logging back in etc. Give it a go maybe its improved.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

You top up with 10e and you can use skype for free for 30days last time I tired it call quality was hit and miss with long delays etc. It was also hit and miss if it even connected the call without logging out turning off and on your phone and logging back in etc. Give it a go maybe its improved.

hope in time it will be 100% fine....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

im thinking of leaving three

they have an extremely irratating policy of phoning you 20+ times a day when your just a few hours overdue on your bill payment... i am self employed and i always pay my bills when i have money to do so. they nag u into direct debit but i refuse cos being self employed in the middle of a recession doesnt always mean i have money in my account on direct debit days. so i get a direct debit penalty fee when it bounces. but three's policy of annoying u into paying them there n then is blatant harrassment.

avoid three

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

im thinking of leaving three

they have an extremely irratating policy of phoning you 20+ times a day when your just a few hours overdue on your bill payment... i am self employed and i always pay my bills when i have money to do so. they nag u into direct debit but i refuse cos being self employed in the middle of a recession doesnt always mean i have money in my account on direct debit days. so i get a direct debit penalty fee when it bounces. but three's policy of annoying u into paying them there n then is blatant harrassment.

avoid three

So let me get this straight, you don't like them annoying you looking for money you owe them that you haven't paid by the due date? And you wont sign a direct debit because you dont think you will have the required funds in your account on the due date?

Sounds to me like you should get a pre pay phone. Also sounds like 3 are doing nothing wrong here.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Hi,

If you buy a skype phone now you dont have to top up by 10euro anymore, in england. not sure if its like that in ireland too though. its very dogy sometimes works sometimes doesn't. I think if you get a skype phone and your 3g signal in your area is good buy a skypephone off skype.com because the 3g is best for those. have a look on skype.com

I have been using one or over a year and want one that works better!

• Advertisement
Advertisement