Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Wheelset + saddle and seatpost

Options
  • 23-07-2009 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

Okay, I'm moving in a few weeks so have to clear out some bits and bobs, so...
    • 700c Shimano/SRAM compatible wheelset from a 2008 Specialized Sirrus; Alex S500 rims, specialized hubs, 14g spokes - €40
    • Specialized Body Geometry Sonoma saddle (155mm) and Specialized alloy suspension seatpost (27.2mm) - €15 each or €25 for both.
    • Pair of Specialized flak jacket 700x28c tyres - €15
    • Heavy Abus 'U' lock plus Abus cable lock (will check model tomorrow) - €30

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭it's mick

dibs on the wheels. i can pick them up whenever

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭SetOverSet

it's mick wrote: »
    dibs on the wheels. i can pick them up whenever

No problem. Well i'm based go city centre during the day, southside evenings and weekends, so whatever suits you...

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭it's mick

unfortunately i will be in galway until saturday or sunday, im happy to pick them up in the city centre on monday. ill pm you my number now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 eoincody

are these still for sale? i sent you a PM, was using it's mick's profile.

Advertisement