Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone wanna do a gig slot?

Options
  • 23-07-2009 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Long story short. I run gigs for bands through a small site called GigSmart Ireland...

We have this Saturday night in "The Pint bar " on Eden Quay booked for a gig. The headlining act have pulled out , which means we have a bit of space on the Bill.

The gig is an all acoustic show, and I thought some comedy acts might slot in well?

Im wondering if anyone wanted an opportunity to try some material in the middle of the show?. I realise this is short notice , but I figure someone might be into it thats starting off?.

I cant promise much in the way of a pay cheque but whatever is made will be divided up amongst the performers ... its a bit of craic.

Anyone up for it drop me a PM, I figure if we had two or three 15 -20 minute sets that would be great?

ok so thats about it.

All the best
    TRev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Well , Ya know if there was enough interest here I would love to run a regular acoustic / comedy night?

Would it be cool if I contacted ya via PM for the next one maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Cheers Scien, would be fun and as I said if users on here were interested maybe we could aim to organise another night .

All the best
    Trev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lebron james

Scien wrote: »
    Of all the weekends! :(
    Haven't been back home in about 6 weeks so i'm heading back this weekend.

If this is a regular thing and you have slots any other weekend i'd be well up for it.

Me three.

• Advertisement
Advertisement